Diploma in Affiliate Marketing - Level 41Training
Diploma in Affiliate Marketing - Level 4
Our Diploma in Affiliate Marketing – Level 4 gives you insight and knowledge on how you can grow in affiliate marketing according to three perspectives; the marketer, the merchant and as an entrepreneur. As a marketer you will be paid to promote the products and services of another person. As the merchant you will be employing somebody to market your products and services and as an entrepreneur you will be learning how to start your very own business in affiliate marketing.
Even though affiliate marketing is often thought of as ‘quick and easy’ the reality is the opposite. You need to invest time, effort and continuous strategies of improvement that will reap you the right rewards out of a business like this. Our program will guide you along the way to achieve this success and help you identify and invest in your most profitable campaigns along with your affiliates who perform the most. Learn the story behind how affiliate marketing came to be, its drawbacks and advantages, marketing networks, how the networks work, how to use affiliate marketing to optimise results, how to research markets and trends while identifying niche markets.
As an aspiring affiliate marketer you will be learning the many dos and don’ts in the industry along with right marketing strategies and how you can track your performance of the affiliate schemes. Improve, drive traffic and increase conversion to stay on top of the game. As a merchant learn how you can work with tracking software, manage and setup affiliates and promote your affiliate schemes. If you want to try and build a business model based on affiliate marketing to start something of your own, the program will also help you achieve this. Everything from setting up operations, to tools, resources and taxes in the UK will be covered.
Suitability - Who should attend?
In a nutshell this diploma program is great for anybody who is interested in exploring the avenues of a ‘passive income’ which basically means that you will generate revenue while you do minimal work. However, the course can help you take up the following career paths based upon your interest;
- You must be 16 years of age or above
- You are required to have a basic understanding of numeracy, English language and ICT
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Those who successfully complete the exam will be awarded the Diploma in Affiliate Marketing – Level 4.
Training Course Content
Why consider 1Training?
As improvements and advancements are made in technology, online courses are no longer just conventional means of studying at affordable costs. In many aspects online training offers superiority to traditional learning. There is an effectiveness and convenience that traditional learning cannot provide. The overall convenience and flexibility makes it a superior learning method.
- Gain an understanding of affiliate marketing
- Unlock methods of performing effectively as a marketer
- Handling and working with affiliate marketing software
- Keeping track of and setting up affiliates
- Setting up your own affiliate marketing business and more.
1: What Is Affiliate Marketing
2: Conducting An Affiliate Marketing Program
3: Conducting A Marketing
4: Affiliate Marketing Campaign
5: Tracking And Reporting For Affiliates
6: Marketing Plans
7: Becoming An Affiliate
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. You can access the content 24/7. This program is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
Method of Assessment
At the end of the Diploma in Affiliate Marketing – Level 4 program you will be required to take a multiple choice question assessment test. The multiple choice question assessment will be automatically marked with learners receiving an instant grade.
The certificate will be awarded by CPD and iAP. This internationally recognised qualification will make your CV standout and encourage employers to see your motivation at expanding your skills and knowledge in the IT enterprise.
Progression and Career Path
Once you successfully complete the Diploma in Affiliate Marketing – Level 4 you will be qualified to work in the following positions and progress with further education. The qualification will also put you in line to demand a higher salary or job promotion. There is no limitation to how you can utilise this qualification for your career progress.
- Online Affiliate Marketing Manager – £31,915 per annum
- Marketing Executive – £23,265 per annum
- Digital Marketing Manager – £31,686 per annum
- Customer Relations Manager – £28,161per annum
- Written and designed by the industry’s finest experts with over 15 years of experience
- Repeat and revise all your lectures and enjoy a personalised learning experience
- Unlimited 12 months access from anywhere, anytime
- Save time and money on travel
- Learn at your convenience and leisure
- Practice exams to ensure you are 100% ready
- Eligible for a NUS discount card
- Free Career Support Service
- 25% Discount on personal Statement and covering letter writing service
- Free Access to Over 150 courses for 2 days (48 hours)
- Free access to the course before you purchase (For selected courses only)
1 Training - Together, shaping your future
1 Training has established an excellent reputation in the UK for providing professional and vocational training, aiming to train people (young people in particular) for the world of work. 1 Training aims to fill gaps in employment skills, whilst placing...