Digital Marketing and Advertising1Training
Digital Marketing and Advertising
As the digital marketing landscape continues to grow at a rapid pace, marketers are faced with new challenges and opportunities within this digital age. The Digital Marketing Course is an initiative designed to educate anyone in the area of Digital Marketing.
Our Digital Marketing and Advertising offer you the opportunity to study 24/7 wherever you are in the world. These intensive on line courses are opened to anyone with an interest in the topic and give you access to world-class learning led by 1Training International.
1Training International works in partnership with NUS, so all registered 1Training learners can get an NUS Extra discount card, which gives you amazing discounts on thousands of products from the biggest companies.
Why should I choose 1Training?
- No Hidden Fees
- The price shown on findcourse is for the whole course, including the final exam and free e-certificate.
- Accredited qualification
- Excellent quality video tutorials
- You'll be eligible for an NUS Discount Card
- Get one year's access to the course
- Get support by phone, live chat, and email
- Join our friendly online learning platform
- Our Course is fully compatible with PC’s, Mac’s, Laptop, Tablet and Smartphone devices. So, you can access your course on Wi-Fi, 3G or 4G.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Who is this course for?
- Job hunters & School leavers
- College or University student & graduates
- Personal assistant or Secretary
- Digital marketers or Marketing executives
- New or Temporary staff
- Office Administrators & Office managers
- Office clerk or Marketing assistant
- Business owners
- Digital marketing analyst or Digital marketing executive
- Marketing managers & Business development managers
You’ll need a computer or tab with an internet connection and it’s better to have a notepad and a pen with you.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Those who successfully pass this course will be awarded an Digital Marketing and Advertising Certificate. Anyone eligible for certification will receive a FREE e-certificate with NO additional cost.
Training Course Content
- Exercise Files: Digital Marketing
1. DIGITAL MARKETING STRATEGY
- The importance of defining three strategies
- Building a business strategy
- Building a brand strategy
- Building a marketing strategy
2. EXPLORING DIGITAL MARKETING
- Definitions and terminology
- Components of digital marketing
- The digital marketing landscape
3. STARTING WITH THE WEBSITE
- Choosing a domain name
- Selecting a designer or developer
- Building a site yourself
- Making your website convert
- Creating engaging web copy
- Choosing responsive design
- Installing Google Tag Manager
4. FOUNDATIONS OF ANALYTICS
- Introduction to measuring data
- How online analytics work
- Using goal and event tracking
- Looking at a conversion funnel
- Defining your key performance indicators (KPIs)
- A look at attribution models
5. SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION
- How SEO works
- Essential optimization techniques
- Conducting keyword research
- Crafting a content strategy
- Leveraging local SEO
- Choosing to hire a professional
6. SEARCH AND DISPLAY MARKETING
- Introduction to search and display
- Launch text search ads
- Launch display search ads
- Deciding to use remarketing
- Succeeding at search and display marketing
7. SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING
- Building a social media marketing plan
- Who`s using social media?
- Build my Facebook page
- Building Your Audience
- Facebook Post and Integrating with Audience
- Promoting the Business on Facebook
- Advance features and managing page
- Introduction to Twitter
- Connecting & Twitting
- Advertising on Twitter
- Introduction to YouTube
- Marketing on YouTube
- Working with YouTube Channel
- Advertising on YouTube
- Introduction to LinkedIn
- Finding and Engaging with your Audience
- Create and Marketing with Your Company LinkedIn Page
- Recruitment with LinkedIn
- Create a Pinterest Business Account
- Improving Pinterest Presense
- Analyse the Performance of Pinterest
13. VIDEO MARKETING
- The impact of video marketing
- Getting started with video marketing
- Creating compelling content
- Promoting videos on YouTube
- Meaningful video marketing metrics
14. EMAIL MARKETING
- Understanding email marketing
- Creating an email marketing plan
- Tools to launch successful campaigns
- Measuring the success of email
15. CONTENT MARKETING
- What is content marketing?
- Creating a content planning model
- Setting up a blog
16. MOBILE MARKETING
- The mobile marketing landscape
- Mobile applications
17. EXPANDING YOUR DIGITAL MARKETING SKILLS
- Running A/B marketing tests
- A look into affiliate marketing
What skills will I gain?
- By enrolling to this course, you’ll learn the foundation principles of digital marketing.
- In this course, you’ll learn the use of email marketing, affiliate marketing by using social media tools such as Twitter, podcasting and blogging.
- This course will equip you with the skills to plan and implement a successful social media marketing strategy.
- Having this course, you’ll learn how to use Facebook to create a business page.
- Logging in to this course, you’ll understanding to develop, implement and manage a successful SEO campaign.
- This course gives you the knowledge of web analytics.
- On completion of this course, you’ll gain knowledge in marketing planning process.
- At the end of this course, you’ll understand the wide scope of digital marketing.
You will have 2 Months (60 days) access to your online study platform from the date you purchased (enrolled) the course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. If you need to extend your course access duration, it can be done at any time by extending your subscription.
How will I be assessed?
- At the end of the course you will have one Quiz test that will be marked automatically and you will be received an instant grade.
- You will have a mock exam that you can prepare yourself for the final exam. After successfully passed your exam, you only need to pay £30 for your certificate.
1 Training - Together, shaping your future
1 Training has established an excellent reputation in the UK for providing professional and vocational training, aiming to train people (young people in particular) for the world of work. 1 Training aims to fill gaps in employment skills, whilst placing...