Dealing with Difficult People - Accredited by CPD1Training
Dealing with Difficult People - Accredited by CPD
During this excellent Dealing with Difficult People course you will learn what bugs you, who you are and why you respond the way you do, how to make new changes stick, where to stand your ground, and when to walk away. Upon successful completion of the course you’ll know exactly what to say and do to defuse volatile situations and bring out the best in people, no matter how difficult they are. You will be learning from an expert instructor, who has an abundance of knowledge to share with you.
This Dealing with Difficult People course will be the ideal solution and the easiest course you will experience. We will offer you the opportunity to study 24/7 wherever you are in the world. This course is opened to anyone with an interest in the topic and give you access to world-class learning led by 1Training International.
1Training International works in partnership with NUS, so all registered 1Training learners can get an NUS Extra discount card, which gives you amazing discounts on thousands of products from the biggest companies.
Why should I choose 1Training?
- Free both e-certificate and printed certificate
- Accredited qualification
- Excellent quality video tutorials
- You'll be eligible for an NUS Discount Card
- Get one year's access to the course
- Get support by phone, live chat, and email
- Join our friendly online learning platform
- Our Course is fully compatible with PC’s, Mac’s, Laptop, Tablet and Smartphone devices. So, you can access your course on Wi-Fi, 3G or 4G.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Who is it for?
- School Leavers
What are requirements?
- You must be 16 or over
- You should have a basic understanding of English, Maths and ICT
- You will need a computer or tablet with internet connection (or access to one)
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Those who successfully pass this course will be awarded a Dealing with Difficult People Certificate. Anyone eligible for certification will receive both FREE e-certificate (PDF format), and printed certificate.
Training Course Content
Learn for less with 1Training discount courses online! You’ll love 1Training’s excellent quality, competitive prices, and first class learner support. With this excellent discount course you can expect professional qualification, which will enable you to enhance your CV in no time, and for less!
What skills am I going to get from this course?
- Get a grip on your own anger and strong emotions
- Be more assertive
- Defuse a volatile situation before it occurs
- Develop the confidence to speak up-and the wisdom to quiet down
Learners will have 365 days access to their chosen course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. If you need to extend your course access duration, it can be done at any time by extending your subscription.
- Pinpointing Your Triggers
- Culture, Upbringing and Personality: Your Responses to Difficult Circumstances
- Techniques for Defusing Difficult People and Challenging Situations
- What to Do and Say to De-escalate Volatile people and Situations
How will I be assessed?
- You will have one assignment.
- You will only need to pay £19 for assessment when you submit your assignment.
With this qualification, you are able to fulfil various roles, such as:
- HR Manager
- Team Leader
1 Training - Together, shaping your future
1 Training has established an excellent reputation in the UK for providing professional and vocational training, aiming to train people (young people in particular) for the world of work. 1 Training aims to fill gaps in employment skills, whilst placing...