Be effective at communicating in wherever you may be. You are solely responsible for your own communication. Many of us have learned to communicate in a certain way from when we were younger, but it doesn’t mean that it is the right way. If you want to learn a better way you can do away with your bad communicative skills. The Communication Essentials is a must have skill for students and employees to build new communication patterns.
Suitability - Who should attend?
- The course is aimed at individuals who want to improve their communication skills.
- Business Executives.
- Students in High School and University.
- For people whose jobs require them to have social skills.
- If you want to try a new way of communicating.
- You must be 16 or over
- You should have a basic understanding of English and basic IT knowledge
- You will need a computer or tablet with internet connection (or access to one)
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Those who successfully complete the exam will be awarded the certificate in Communication Essentials.
Training Course Content
- Learn how to use communicative tools to be more effective in your relationships.
- Learn to listen actively and create an understanding.
- Learn to be confident when sharing a message.
- Learn how to communicate effectively with your boss.
- Learn the secret of communicating non-verbally.
- Module 01: Business Communication
- Module 02: Verbal and Non-verbal Communication
- Module 03: Written Communication
- Module 04: Electronic Communication
- Module 05: Communicating with Graphics
- Module 06: Effectively Working for Your Boss
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at anytime.
Method of Assessment
At the end of the Communication Essentials course you will be required to take a multiple choice question assessment test. The multiple choice question assessment will be automatically marked with learners receiving an instant grade.
1 Training - Together, shaping your future
1 Training has established an excellent reputation in the UK for providing professional and vocational training, aiming to train people (young people in particular) for the world of work. 1 Training aims to fill gaps in employment skills, whilst placing...