COBIT 5 Foundation
The COBIT 5 Foundation is a comprehensive foundation that enables learners to apply the best practices in terms of their own specific organisation to achieve the required level of IT governance and framework in real-world situations. The course is highly useful for learners working in different enterprises to realise benefits and optimise risk levels and achieve optimal value in the IT enterprise. Individuals working in all enterprise level sizes, whether it is public sector, commercial or not-for-profit will be able to achieve the objectives for governance and management of IT enterprises.
The COBIT 5 Foundation course will provide insight into IT governance framework and how individuals will learn to manage the IT enterprise by using COBIT 5 to address this need.
The COBIT 5 Foundation course will use real-world examples and approaches on using the COBIT framework. The course is globally recognised and accredited to a training organisation and you will be issued an internationally recognised qualification following full completion of The COBIT 5 Foundation course.
Suitability - Who should attend?
- The course is aimed at IT management consultants.
- Business Managers.
- IT auditors.
- IT governance professionals.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Those who successfully complete the exam will be awarded the certificate in COBIT 5 Foundation.
Training Course Content
- Gain a full understanding of COBIT 5 principles, framework and enablers.
- Learn the key challenges when using IT.
- Learn how to use an efficient approach in implementation.
- Understand the components of CORBIT 5 process.
- Learn the concepts and benefits of IT governance.
- Module 01: Course Introduction – VO
- Module 02: Overview and Key Features of COBIT 5
- Module 03: COBIT 5 Principles
- Module 04: COBIT 5 Enablers
- Module 05: Implementation Guidance
- Module 06: Process Capability Model and Summary – VO
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at anytime.
- Business Manager – £32,725 per annum
- IT Consultant – £38,976
- IT Auditors – £41,397 per annum
- IT Project Manager – £42,549 per annum
1 Training - Together, shaping your future
1 Training has established an excellent reputation in the UK for providing professional and vocational training, aiming to train people (young people in particular) for the world of work. 1 Training aims to fill gaps in employment skills, whilst placing...