C++ 11 Intermediate
The C++11 Intermediate course takes you from fundamentals to learning more advanced features. The course is perfect for professional individuals and software developers looking to get hands-on training in C++ programming. The course uses advanced features and will deepen your knowledge when looking to take the next step. It is a comprehensive course for learners looking to apply C++ in their workplace environment.
Suitability - Who should attend?
- The course is aimed at prospective developers.
- Students with basic experience in programming.
- The course is designed for software developers.
- Professionals who want to upgrade their skills.
- Anyone interested in acquiring programming skills.
- You must be over the age of 16 and have a basic understanding of Maths, English and ICT
- Course is for beginners and individuals with basic programming experience
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Those who successfully complete the exam will be awarded the certificate in C++11 Intermediate.
Training Course Content
- Gain an understanding of C++.
- Learn to develop C++ applications.
- Learn how to create a program that generate fractal image.
- Understand the basic structure of C++.
- Learn design patterns.
- Module 01: Data Structures and Pointers
- Module 02: Arrays and Strings
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at anytime.
Method of Assessment
At the end of the C++11 Intermediate course you will be required to take a multiple choice question assessment test. The multiple choice question assessment will be automatically marked with learners receiving an instant grade.
1 Training - Together, shaping your future
1 Training has established an excellent reputation in the UK for providing professional and vocational training, aiming to train people (young people in particular) for the world of work. 1 Training aims to fill gaps in employment skills, whilst placing...