C++ 11 Fundamentals
The C++11 Fundamentals course is perfect for prospective software developers and programmers looking to get hands-on skills in C++ programming. The course gives learners the basic skills and knowledge on solving practical programming problems. The course places emphasis on C++ features that support abstract data types and polymorphism. It is a comprehensive training for learners looking to make C++ an essential part of their job role.
Suitability - Who should attend?
- The course is aimed at prospective developers.
- Students with no prior experience in programming.
- The course is designed for software developers.
- Anyone interested in acquiring programming skills.
- You must be over the age of 16 and have a basic understanding of Maths, English and ICT
- Course is for beginners in programming
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Those who successfully complete the exam will be awarded the certificate in C++11 Fundamentals.
Training Course Content
- Learn the syntax of C++.
- Learn to write procedural code using C++.
- Learn how to write generic functions.
- Understand the basic structure.
- Learn to trap and handle exceptions.
- Module 01: Getting Started
- Module 02: Syntax Fundamentals
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at anytime.
Method of Assessment
At the end of the C++11 Fundamentals course you will be required to take a multiple choice question assessment test. The multiple choice question assessment will be automatically marked with learners receiving an instant grade.
- Software Developer – £30,651 per annum
- Programmer – £44,873 per annum
- Computer Programmer – £30,400 per annum
1 Training - Together, shaping your future
1 Training has established an excellent reputation in the UK for providing professional and vocational training, aiming to train people (young people in particular) for the world of work. 1 Training aims to fill gaps in employment skills, whilst placing...