Business Etiquette and Professionalism1Training
Business Etiquette and Professionalism
Do you want to make a lasting first impression? Business Etiquette and Professionalism is a must have skill for students and employees to polish your communication skills, improve etiquette and finally get that dream job you’ve wanted for a long time. Learn to develop effective relationships online, dress professionally and dine in a business environment. Do you want to present the best version of yourself? This course is perfect to help broaden your understanding in a complex business environment.
Suitability - Who should attend?
- The course is aimed at entrepreneurs.
- Rising Executives.
- Students in High School and University.
- The course is ideal for sales teams.
- Employees in corporate leadership.
- You must be 16 or over
- You should have a basic understanding of English and basic IT knowledge
- You will need a computer or tablet with internet connection (or access to one)
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Those who successfully complete the exam will be awarded the certificate in Business Etiquette and Professionalism.
Training Course Content
- Learn how to interact with confidence.
- Learn how to use technology with courtesy.
- Learn how to make interviews memorable.
- Learn how to impress your clients at business meetings.
- Learn how to communicate effectively over the telephone.
- Module 01: Principles of Professional Behavior
- Module 02: Interview Etiquette
- Module 03: Plan & Attend Business Meetings
- Module 04 : Electronic Etiquette
- Module 05: Multicultural Etiquette
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at anytime.
Method of Assessment
At the end of the Business Etiquette and Professionalism course you will be required to take a multiple choice question assessment test. The multiple choice question assessment will be automatically marked with learners receiving an instant grade.
- Office Administrator – £17,158 per annum
- Office Manager – £24,073 per annum
- Receptionist – £15,961 per annum
- Personal Assistant – £25,003 per annum
- Project Assistant – £20,785 per annum
- Business Executive – £23,667 per annum
- Secretary – £19,460 per annum
1 Training - Together, shaping your future
1 Training has established an excellent reputation in the UK for providing professional and vocational training, aiming to train people (young people in particular) for the world of work. 1 Training aims to fill gaps in employment skills, whilst placing...