Build Your Own Guitar Effects Pedalboard - Accredited by CPD1Training
Build Your Own Guitar Effects Pedalboard - Accredited by CPD
This excellent Build Your Own Guitar Effects Pedalboard course will teach you to design, assemble and wire your own custom guitar effects pedalboard. The course has been created and is taught by an expert instructor, Phil OKeefe, a guitarist, audio engineer and producer. As you can imagine, he has an abundance of insider knowledge to share with you, and will provide an excellent guide to building your own pedal board. Upon successful completion of this course, you will have your very own customised, fully operational, guitar effects pedalboard.
This Build Your Own Guitar Effects Pedalboard course will be the ideal solution and the easiest course you will experience. We will offer you the opportunity to study 24/7 wherever you are in the world. This course is opened to anyone with an interest in the topic and give you access to world-class learning led by 1Training International.
1Training International works in partnership with NUS, so all registered 1Training learners can get an NUS Extra discount card, which gives you amazing discounts on thousands of products from the biggest companies.
Why should I choose 1Training?
- Free both e-certificate and printed certificate
- Accredited qualification
- Excellent quality video tutorials
- You'll be eligible for an NUS Discount Card
- Get one year's access to the course
- Get support by phone, live chat, and email
- Join our friendly online learning platform
- Our Course is fully compatible with PC’s, Mac’s, Laptop, Tablet and Smartphone devices. So, you can access your course on Wi-Fi, 3G or 4G.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Who is it for ?
- School Leavers
- Job Seekers
- You must be 16 or over
- You should have a basic understanding of English, Maths and ICT
- You will need a computer or tablet with internet connection (or access to one)
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Those who successfully pass this course will be awarded a Build Your Own Guitar Effects Pedalboard Certificate. Anyone eligible for certification will receive both FREE e-certificate(PDF format), and printed certificate.
Training Course Content
Learn for less with 1Training discount courses online! You’ll love 1Training’s excellent quality, competitive prices, and first class learner support. With this excellent discount course you can expect professional qualification, which will enable you to enhance your CV in no time, and for less!
What skills am I going to get from this course?
- Create a fully customised pedal board to your specific needs
- Learn about various pedal types and the differences between them
- Learn about wiring, connecting and testing power
- Understand the importance of spacing & layout considerations
Learners will have 365 days access to their chosen course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. If you need to extend your course access duration, it can be done at any time by extending your subscription.
- Pedalboard Supplies
- Pedal Signal Flow
- Pedal Spacing and Layout
- Pedalboard Frame Assembly
- Bike Chain Disassembly
- Mounting the Planet Waves Tuner
- Mounting the Behringer Vintage Tube Monster
- Mounting the Danelectro Fish and Chips EQ
- Building the Pedal Cables (6 min)
- Mounting the Line 6 Space Chorus
- Mounting the Line 6 Verbzilla
- Summary of Pedal Mounting
- Mounting the YellowJacket Power Strip
- Power Supply Summary
- Connecting Power to the Pedals
How will I be assessed?
- You will have one assignment.
- You will only need to pay £19 for assessment when you submit your assignment.
1 Training - Together, shaping your future
1 Training has established an excellent reputation in the UK for providing professional and vocational training, aiming to train people (young people in particular) for the world of work. 1 Training aims to fill gaps in employment skills, whilst placing...