Bridal and Special Occasions Makeup1Training
Bridal and Special Occasions Makeup
Makeup artistry is a very marketable skill and it is one that you can take with you anywhere you go. It doesn’t matter whether you travel the world or whether you are simply looking for somewhere you can start up your own makeup business or you could be earning the salary of a professional makeup artist and the job possibilities really are endless.
Our Bridal and Special Occasions Makeup offer you the opportunity to study 24/7 wherever you are in the world. These intensive on line courses are opened to anyone with an interest in the topic and give you access to world-class learning led by 1Training International.
1Training International works in partnership with NUS, so all registered 1Training learners can get an NUS Extra discount card, which gives you amazing discounts on thousands of products from the biggest companies.
Why should I choose 1Training?
- No Hidden Fees
- The price shown on findcoursae is for the whole course, including the final exam and free e-certificate.
- Accredited qualification
- Excellent quality video tutorials
- You'll be eligible for an NUS Discount Card
- Get one year's access to the course
- Get support by phone, live chat, and email
- Join our friendly online learning platform
- Our Course is fully compatible with PC’s, Mac’s, Laptop, Tablet and Smartphone devices. So, you can access your course on Wi-Fi, 3G or 4G.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Who is this course for?
- Job hunters & School leavers
- College or University student & graduates
- Anyone who wants to become a makeup artist
- Assistant for a company director
- New or Temporary staff
- Retired professionals or House wife
- Office clerk or Administration Assistant
- Secretary, PA or Receptionist
- Makeup Consultant or Makeup Artist
- Beauty and Bridal Makeup artist
You’ll need a computer or tab with an internet connection and it’s better to have a notepad and a pen with you.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Those who successfully pass this course will be awarded a Bridal and Special Occasions Makeup Certificate. Anyone eligible for certification will receive a FREE e-certificate with NO additional cost.
Training Course Content
Learn for less with 1Training discount courses online! You’ll love 1Training’s excellent quality, competitive prices, and first class learner support. With this excellent discount course you can expect professional qualification, which will enable you to enhance your CV in no time, and for less!
What skills am I going to get from this course?
- By enrolling to this course, you’ll learn make up applications step by step.
- In this course, you’ll develop the skills to do the night makeup.
- Logging in to this course, will teach you how to put on an eye shadow.
- This course will gain your knowledge in lips makeup.
- Having this course, you’ll learn how to put on a natural makeup.
- On completion of this course, you’ll gain knowledge in bridal makeup.
- At the end of this course, you’ll learn how to do bridal & special occasion makeup as a business.
Learners will have365 days accessto their chosen course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. If you need to extend your course access duration, it can be done at any time by extending your subscription.
MODULE 01 - MAKE UP APPLICATION
- Step by step make up application
- Face Makeup
- Eye Makeup
- Lips, Cheeks & Brows
- Day Make-up step by step application
- Night Make-up step by step application
- Lesson 1- Concealers and Colour Corrections
- Lesson-2 The Eyes Eyeshadow
MODULE 02 - THE LIPS & TYPES OF LIPS
- Purple Ombre Lips
- Pink Ombre Lips
- Red Ombre Lips
- Peach & Purple Lips
- Rose Lip Transfer
- Zebra Lip Transfer
- Lip liner application with pencil
- Lipstick application
MODULE 03 - PHYSIOLOGY OF MAKE UP APPLICATION
- Introduction to Basic Make-up Application
- What is Make-up
- Structure of the Skin
- Types of Skin
- Types of Eyes
- Basic Make-up
- Basic MAKE-UP Procedure
- Make-up Techniques
- How to put on Makeup Naturally
- Remove the Make-Up
- Make up is Art, Beauty is Spirit
- The Make-up Guide
MODULE 04 - MAKE UP FOR DIFFERENT OCCASIONS
- Special Considerations for Weddings & Events
- Bridal & Special Occasion Makeup as a business
- Bridal step by step application
How will I be assessed?
- At the end of the course learners will take an online multiple-choice question assessment test. This online multiple-choice question test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
- Upon successful completion of this course, all learners will be awarded a FREE e-certificate (PDF format), and can also pay only £19 to receive a printed version of the certificate if they wish.
1 Training - Together, shaping your future
1 Training has established an excellent reputation in the UK for providing professional and vocational training, aiming to train people (young people in particular) for the world of work. 1 Training aims to fill gaps in employment skills, whilst placing...