Amazon Web Services Intermediate1Training
Amazon Web Services Intermediate
The Amazon Web Services Intermediate is the second part of the course for learners to gain an understanding of the fundamentals of AWS. The course covers more advanced concepts and features and goes in-depth for learners to understand AWS platform in more detail. The course is suitable for individuals in positions of design from cloud architect to system administrator. Individuals will learn how to use AWS services and create an automated, managed and optimised cloud.
Suitability - Who should attend?
- The course is aimed at IT professionals responsible for designing AWS solutions.
- The course is intended for IT professionals working in projects related to migrating existing workloads to AWS clouds.
- System administrators and IT staff interested in using AWS services.
- Solution architects and solution design engineers.
- You must be over the age of 16 and have a basic understanding of Maths, English and ICT
- No formal pre-requisites, but learners must have basic knowledge of networking and WAN connectivity
- Basic understanding of concepts, benefits, functionalities and uses of private, public and hybrid clouds
- Recommended but not required for learners to have completed the AWS Basic course
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Those who successfully complete the exam will be awarded the certificate in Amazon Web Services Intermediate.
Training Course Content
- Learn about cloud migration strategies.
- Learn how to migrate, deploy and manage databases.
- Learn how to plan cloud migration strategy for AWS platform
- Learn about cloud computing.
- Learn how to evaluate the readiness of cloud migration.
- Module 01: AWS Compute
- Module 02: Database Options
- Module 03: Cloud Services
- Module 04: Data Migration
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at anytime.
Method of Assessment
At the end of the Amazon Web Services Intermediate course you will be required to take a multiple choice question assessment test. The multiple choice question assessment will be automatically marked with learners receiving an instant grade.
- Solutions Architect £55,956 per annum
- System Administrator – £25,422 per annum
- Network Administrator – £25,250 per annum
- Systems Engineer – £29,154 per annum
- IT Support Technician – £18,634 per annum
- Design Engineer – £28,716 per annum
1 Training - Together, shaping your future
1 Training has established an excellent reputation in the UK for providing professional and vocational training, aiming to train people (young people in particular) for the world of work. 1 Training aims to fill gaps in employment skills, whilst placing...