Adult Nursing Essentials - Accredited by CPD1Training
Adult Nursing Essentials - Accredited by CPD
A nursing qualification gives you the fundamental skills of nursing, such as: administering medicine, caring for patients and working as part of a medical team. Learners will cover topics like: health and safety, medication administration, understanding the immune system, pain management, nutrition, and oxygenation. This course is comprehensive and covers a wide range of modules, this is so you can build knowledge as you go.
This Diploma in Adult Nursing Essentials will be the ideal solution and the easiest course you will experience. We will offer you the opportunity to study 24/7 wherever you are in the world. This course is opened to anyone with an interest in the topic and give you access to world-class learning led by 1Training International.
1Training International works in partnership with NUS, so all registered 1Training learners can get an NUS Extra discount card, which gives you amazing discounts on thousands of products from the biggest companies.
Why should I choose 1Training?
- Free both e-certificate and printed certificate
- Accredited qualification
- Excellent quality video tutorials
- You'll be eligible for an NUS Discount Card
- Get one year's access to the course
- Get support by phone, live chat, and email
- Join our friendly online learning platform
- Our Course is fully compatible with PC’s, Mac’s, Laptop, Tablet and Smartphone devices. So, you can access your course on Wi-Fi, 3G or 4G.
Suitability - Who should attend?
What is the target audience?
- Job hunters & School leavers
- College or University student & graduates
- Healthcare Assistant
What are the requirements?
- You must be 16 or over
- You should have a basic understanding of English, Maths and ICT
- You will need a computer or tablet with internet connection (or access to one)
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Those who successfully pass this course will be awarded an Adult Nursing Essentials Diploma. Anyone eligible for certification will receive both FREE e-certificate (PDF format), and printed certificate.
Training Course Content
Learn for less with 1Training discount courses online! You’ll love 1Training’s excellent quality, competitive prices, and first class learner support. With this excellent discount course you can expect professional qualification, which will enable you to enhance your CV in no time, and for less!
What skills am I going to get from this course?
- Learn the key points of health and safety for Nursing.
- Gain an understanding of infection control.
- Gain practical knowledge of medication administration.
- Become a master of pain management.
- build an understanding of nutrition.
- Learn about oxygenation in Nursing.
- Increase analytical ability and skills when assessing the health needs of patients.
Learners will have 365 days access to their chosen course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. If you need to extend your course access duration, it can be done at any time by extending your subscription.
- Introduction to Nursing
- Communication in Nursing
- Health and Safety for Nursing
- Hygiene for Nursing
- Infection Control
- Medication Administration for Nursing
- Understanding Immune System in Nursing
- Rest and Sleep for Nurses
- Mobility and Immobility Issues in Nursing
- Pain Management for Nurses
- Fluid and Electrolyte Balance
- Oxygenation in Nursing
How will I be assessed?
- You will have one assignment.
- You will only need to pay £29 for assessment.
With this certificate, you are able to fulfil various roles, such as:
- Mental health nurse
- General Nurse
- Health & Social care workers
- Other Health Care Professionals
1 Training - Together, shaping your future
1 Training has established an excellent reputation in the UK for providing professional and vocational training, aiming to train people (young people in particular) for the world of work. 1 Training aims to fill gaps in employment skills, whilst placing...