Adobe Flash – Professional CC1Training
Adobe Flash – Professional CC
Knowing the industry-standard animation and interactivity tool, Adobe Flash (Professional CC) Training can help you to get a foothold in the exciting web design and mobile app-development world. Regardless of what you plan to use Flash for, you have to master the fundamentals. This course is the ideal solution.
Our Adobe Flash – Professional CC offer you the opportunity to study 24/7 wherever you are in the world. These intensive on line courses are opened to anyone with an interest in the topic and give you access to world-class learning led by 1Training International.
1Training International works in partnership with NUS, so all registered 1Training learners can get an NUS Extra discount card, which gives you amazing discounts on thousands of products from the biggest companies.
Why should I choose 1Training?
- No Hidden Fees
- The price shown on findcourse is for the whole course, including the final exam and free e-certificate.
- Accredited qualification
- Excellent quality video tutorials
- You'll be eligible for an NUS Discount Card
- Get one year's access to the course
- Get support by phone, live chat, and email
- Join our friendly online learning platform
- Our Course is fully compatible with PC’s, Mac’s, Laptop, Tablet and Smartphone devices. So, you can access your course on Wi-Fi, 3G or 4G.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Who is this course for?
- Job hunters & School leavers
- College or University student, graduates
- Web designer or Web developer
- Video or Animation designer
- New or Temporary staff
- Photographer or Photo editor
- Advertising professionals
- Video or Film editors
- Graphics designer
- IT professionals
You’ll need a computer or tab with an internet connection and Adobe Flash CC software installed in it. Also, it’s better to have a notepad and a pen with you.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Those who successfully pass this course will be awarded a Adobe Flash – Professional CC Certificate. Anyone eligible for certification will receive a FREE e-certificate with NO additional cost.
Training Course Content
Learn for less with 1Training discount courses online! You’ll love 1Training’s excellent quality, competitive prices, and first class learner support. With this excellent discount course you can expect professional qualification, which will enable you to enhance your CV in no time, and for less!
What skills am I going to get from this course?
- By enrolling to this course, you’ll learn the basics of the program.
- Having this course, you’ll master the working environment.
- Logging in to this course, you’ll learn how to create artwork.
- Having this course, you’ll understand the symbols structure of Flash.
- In this course, you’ll learn about different types of documents.
- This course will teach you how to handle audio work.
- On completion of this course, you’ll gain knowledge in flash Tweening.
- At the end of this course, you’ll learn how to publish a flash document.
Learners will have 365 days access to their chosen course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. If you need to extend your course access duration, it can be done at any time by extending your subscription.
- INTRODUCTION TO ADOBE FLASH
- SELECTING TYPES OF DOCUMENTS TO WORK
- CREATING GRAPHICS WITH FLASH
- UNDERSTANDING SYMBOLS AND ACTION SCRIPT
- TWEENING AND AUDIO WORKS
- VIDEO WORKS AND PUBLISHING A FLASH DOCUMENT
EXERCISE FILES- ADOBE FLASH
How will I be assessed?
- At the end of the course learners will take an online multiple-choice question assessment test. This online multiple-choice question test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
- Upon successful completion of this course, all learners will be awarded a FREE e-certificate (PDF format), and can also pay only £19 to receive a printed version of the certificate if they wish.
1 Training - Together, shaping your future
1 Training has established an excellent reputation in the UK for providing professional and vocational training, aiming to train people (young people in particular) for the world of work. 1 Training aims to fill gaps in employment skills, whilst placing...