Adobe CS6: Design & Web Workflow - Accredited by CPD1Training
This excellent Adobe CS6 course will teach you to use the Adobe Creative Suite together in an integrated way, to create assets for print, web, and digital projects. You’ll become a master of Adobe CS6, and will be able to move between applications in the suite, and discover all the amazing capabilities of the suite. The course is suitable for all experience levels, and you’ll get a well-recognised certificate demonstrating your abilities.
This Adobe CS6 course will be the ideal solution and the easiest course you will experience. We will offer you the opportunity to study 24/7 wherever you are in the world. This course is opened to anyone with an interest in the topic and give you access to world-class learning led by 1Training International.
1Training International works in partnership with NUS, so all registered 1Training learners can get an NUS Extra discount card, which gives you amazing discounts on thousands of products from the biggest companies.
Why should I choose 1Training?
- Free both e-certificate and printed certificate
- Accredited qualification
- Excellent quality video tutorials
- You'll be eligible for an NUS Discount Card
- Get one year's access to the course
- Get support by phone, live chat, and email
- Join our friendly online learning platform
- Our Course is fully compatible with PC’s, Mac’s, Laptop, Tablet and Smartphone devices. So, you can access your course on Wi-Fi, 3G or 4G.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Who is it for ?
- School Leavers
- Job Seekers
What are requirements?
- You must be 16 or over
- You should have a basic understanding of English, Maths and ICT
- You will need a computer or tablet with internet connection (or access to one)
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Those who successfully pass this course will be awarded a Adobe CS6: Design & Web Workflow Certificate. Anyone eligible for certification will receive both FREE e-certificate (PDF format), and printed certificate.
Training Course Content
Learn for less with 1Training discount courses online! You’ll love 1Training’s excellent quality, competitive prices, and first class learner support. With this excellent discount course you can expect professional qualification, which will enable you to enhance your CV in no time, and for less!
What skills am I going to get from this course?
- Illustrator’s new Pattern Creation Panel
- Photoshop’s new Content Aware Move Tool
- InDesign’s updated Collection tools for ePub Files
- Dreamweaver’s adaptation to HTML5 and Mobile Development Tools
- Firework’s improved tools for designing Mock Ups, Sprites & Mobile Components
Learners will have 365 days access to their chosen course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. If you need to extend your course access duration, it can be done at any time by extending your subscription.
- Organizing Assets In Adobe Bridge
- Vector Image Editing With Illustrator®
- Raster Image Editing With Photoshop®
- Designing A Layout With Indesign®
- Animating & More With Flash® Professional
- Creating A Web Site In Dreamweaver®
- Integrating With Fireworks®
How will I be assessed?
- You will have one assignment.
- You will only need to pay £19 for assessment when you submit your assignment.
1 Training - Together, shaping your future
1 Training has established an excellent reputation in the UK for providing professional and vocational training, aiming to train people (young people in particular) for the world of work. 1 Training aims to fill gaps in employment skills, whilst placing...