Adobe CS5: Master Collection Essentials Bundle1Training
Adobe CS5: Master Collection Essentials Bundle
This excellent Adobe CS5 courses bundle will give you a solid foundation in powerhouse software applications, such as Acrobat X, Dreamweaver CS5, and Flash CS5. During this Adobe CS5 bundle you’ll learn to design across media, creating interactive content while work faster, so you can do much more, in less time. The fantastic teaching throughout this Adobe CS5 bundle makes it fun and easy to work with and manipulate high-resolution images, create and edit projects for video and motion graphics with amazing visual effects, prototype and create crisp graphics for, print, web and mobile devices, add masterful typography, design and develop dynamic websites, produce web animations and interactive content, edit audio like a pro and so much more. This Adobe CS5 bundle is the ultimate training tool, which will provide you with all the skills to fully master Adobe software.
This Adobe CS5 course bundle will be the ideal solution and the easiest course you will experience. We will offer you the opportunity to study 24/7 wherever you are in the world. This course is opened to anyone with an interest in the topic and give you access to world-class learning led by 1Training International.
1Training International works in partnership with NUS, so all registered 1Training learners can get an NUS Extra discount card, which gives you amazing discounts on thousands of products from the biggest companies.
Why should I choose 1Training?
- Free both e-certificate and printed certificate
- Accredited qualification
- Excellent quality video tutorials
- You'll be eligible for an NUS Discount Card
- Get one year's access to the course
- Get support by phone, live chat, and email
- Join our friendly online learning platform
- Our Course is fully compatible with PC’s, Mac’s, Laptop, Tablet and Smartphone devices. So, you can access your course on Wi-Fi, 3G or 4G.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Who is this course for?
- School Leavers
- Job Seekers
- Digital Media
- Digital Marketing
- You must be 16 or over
- You should have a basic understanding of English, Maths and ICT
- You will need a computer or tablet with internet connection (or access to one)
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Those who successfully pass this course will be awarded an Adobe CS5. Anyone eligible for certification will receive both FREE e-certificates(PDF format), and printed certificates.
Training Course Content
Learn for less with 1Training discount courses online! You’ll love 1Training’s excellent quality, competitive prices, and first class learner support. With this excellent discount course you can expect professional qualification, which will enable you to enhance your CV in no time, and for less!
What skills am I going to get from this courses?
- Share documents and forms using Acrobat
- Discover how to use and interpolate masks on After Effects
- Use InDesign to create documents using artwork from Photoshop and Illustrator
- Add Customized Menus to your DVDs
- Writing HTML & CSS – Navigations, positioning, using the code view effectively, using code hints
Learners will have 365 days access to their chosen course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. If you need to extend your course access duration, it can be done at any time by extending your subscription.
This course bundle covers the following programmers:
- Acrobat X
- After Effects CS5
- Creative Suite 5
- Dreamweaver CS5
- Encore CS5
- Fireworks CS5
- Flash CS5
- Flash Catalyst CS5.5
- Illustrator CS5
- InDesign CS5
- Photoshop CS5
- Premiere Pro CS5
- Soundbooth CS5
How will I be assessed?
- You will have 13 assignment.
- You only need to pay £19x13 for assessments when you submit your assignments.
- Graphic Design
- Video Editing
- Digital Media
- Digital Marketing
- Print Production
- Multimedia Developer
1 Training - Together, shaping your future
1 Training has established an excellent reputation in the UK for providing professional and vocational training, aiming to train people (young people in particular) for the world of work. 1 Training aims to fill gaps in employment skills, whilst placing...