Adobe CS5 Design Essentials Premium Bundle
This excellent Adobe CS5 course bundle will give you a solid foundation in powerhouse software applications, such as Acrobat X, Dreamweaver CS5, and Flash CS5. During this Adobe CS5 bundle you’ll learn to use a range of software, while enhancing your design and creative skills. The fantastic teaching throughout this Adobe CS5 bundle makes it fun and easy to learn Photoshop, Flash, Acrobat, Dreamweaver, Fireworks, Illustrator and InDesign. In addition, during the Design Workflow section of the course you’ll discover how the entire suite works together, so you can streamline your workflow, and discover how all of the Design Bundle program integrate to give you the flexibility you need. This Adobe CS5 course includes all of the custom project files our industry professional instructor’s use on screen, so you can follow along, step-by-step, learning invaluable insider tips and techniques along the way.
Our learning material is available to students 24/7 anywhere in the world, so it’s extremely convenient. These intensive online courses are open to everyone, as long as you have an interest in the topic! We provide world-class learning led by IAP, so you can be assured that the material is high quality, accurate and up-to-date.
Why should I choose 1Training?
- Free both e-certificate and printed certificate
- Accredited qualification
- Excellent quality video tutorials
- You'll be eligible for an NUS Discount Card
- Get one year's access to the course
- Get support by phone, live chat, and email
- Join our friendly online learning platform
- Our Course is fully compatible with PC’s, Mac’s, Laptop, Tablet and Smartphone devices. So, you can access your course on Wi-Fi, 3G or 4G.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Who is this course for?
- School Leavers
- Job Seekers
- Digital Media
- Digital Marketing
- You must be 16 or over
- You should have a basic understanding of English, Maths and ICT
- You will need a computer or tablet with internet connection (or access to one)
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Successful candidates will be awarded Adobe CS5: Design Essentials Premium Bundle certificates. Anyone eligible for certification will receive free e-certificates.
Training Course Content
Learn for less with 1Training discount courses online! You’ll love 1Training’s excellent quality, competitive prices, and first class learner support. With this excellent discount course you can expect professional qualification, which will enable you to enhance your CV in no time, and for less!
What skills am I going to get from this courses?
- Share documents and forms using Acrobat
- Use InDesign to create documents incorporating artwork from Photoshop and Illustrator
- Learn to plan a site, create and insert images, design a site with CSS, write HTML, and learn to test and publish a website
- Learn to insert text and graphics into your InDesign layout
Learners will have 365 days access to their chosen course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. If you need to extend your course access duration, it can be done at any time by extending your subscription.
This course bundle covers the following programmers
- Acrobat X
- Creative Suite 5
- Dreamweaver CS5
- Fireworks CS5
- Flash CS5
- Flash Catalyst CS5.5
- Illustrator CS5
- InDesign CS5
- Photoshop CS5
How will I be assessed?
- You will have one assignment. Pass mark is 65%.
- You will only need to pay £19 x 9 for assessments.
- You will receive the results within 72 hours of submittal, and will be sent a certificate in 7-14 days.
This excellent Adobe CS5 Bundle course will qualify you to be a Graphic Designer. The average salary of a Graphic Designer in the UK is £21,819, and this will go up with experience. With this course you could enter any of the following industries:
- Graphic Design
- Video Editing
- Digital Media
- Digital Marketing
- Print Production
- Multimedia Developer
1 Training - Together, shaping your future
1 Training has established an excellent reputation in the UK for providing professional and vocational training, aiming to train people (young people in particular) for the world of work. 1 Training aims to fill gaps in employment skills, whilst placing...