Adobe CS4: Design Workflow1Training
Adobe CS4: Design Workflow
Upon successful completion of this excellent Adobe CS4: Design Workflow course you’ll be a master of using the new and improved Adobe CS4 design products. This Adobe CS4 course begins by exploring Adobe Bridge, and then moving onto raster image editing with Photoshop, vector image editing with Illustrator and how to create a professional layout with InDesign. In addition, this Adobe CS4 course covers how to add multimedia with Acrobat, animate with Flash, edit web graphics with Fireworks, and design a web layout with Dreamweaver. Gain the tools you’ll need to give your next design project professional polish and creative flair, while enhancing your CV to boost your job prospects.
This Adobe CS4 course will be the ideal solution and the easiest course you will experience. We will offer you the opportunity to study 24/7 wherever you are in the world. This course is opened to anyone with an interest in the topic and give you access to world-class learning led by 1Training International.
1Training International works in partnership with NUS, so all registered 1Training learners can get an NUS Extra discount card, which gives you amazing discounts on thousands of products from the biggest companies.
Why should I choose 1Training?
- Free both e-certificate and printed certificate
- Accredited qualification
- Excellent quality video tutorials
- You'll be eligible for an NUS Discount Card
- Get one year's access to the course
- Get support by phone, live chat, and email
- Join our friendly online learning platform
- Our Course is fully compatible with PC’s, Mac’s, Laptop, Tablet and Smartphone devices. So, you can access your course on Wi-Fi, 3G or 4G
Suitability - Who should attend?
Who is this course for?
- School Leavers
- Job Seekers
- Video editors
- Web developers
- You must be 16 or over
- You should have a basic understanding of English, Maths and ICT
- You will need a computer or tablet with internet connection (or access to one)
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Those who successfully pass this course will be awarded a Adobe CS4: Design Workflow Certificate. Anyone eligible for certification will receive both FREE e-certificate(PDF format), and printed certificate.
Training Course Content
Learn for less with 1Training discount courses online! You’ll love 1Training’s excellent quality, competitive prices, and first class learner support. With this excellent discount course you can expect professional qualification, which will enable you to enhance your CV in no time, and for less!
What skills am I going to get from this course?
- Learn how to make the best use of Photoshop’s colour correction tools
- Find out how to set up and manage multiple artboards in Illustrator
- Discover how to add interactivity and multimedia to a PDF in Acrobat
- See how to build a Flash movie for use in a Dreamweaver layout
- Learn how to build a CSS-based layout from scratch in Dreamweaver
Learners will have 365 days access to their chosen course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. If you need to extend your course access duration, it can be done at any time by extending your subscription.
This bundle contains the following courses:
- Total Training for Adobe Acrobat 9 Professional: Essentials
- Total Training for Adobe Creative Suite 4: Design Workflow
- Total Training for Adobe Dreamweaver CS4: Essentials
- Total Training for Adobe Flash CS4 Professional: Essentials
- Total Training for Adobe Illustrator CS4: Essentials
- Total Training for Adobe InDesign CS4: Essentials
- Total Training for Adobe Photoshop CS4 Extended: Essentials
How will I be assessed?
- You will have 7 assignments.
- You will only need to pay £19 x 7 for assessment when you submit your assignment.
- Graphic designers
- Production designer
- Video editors
- Web developers
- Job seekers
1 Training - Together, shaping your future
1 Training has established an excellent reputation in the UK for providing professional and vocational training, aiming to train people (young people in particular) for the world of work. 1 Training aims to fill gaps in employment skills, whilst placing...