Acrobat XI Pro - Accredited by CPD1Training
This excellent Acrobat XI Pro course will teach you to create, manipulate, edit, and add features to PDF documents. Learn the skills you need to master the new version of Adobe’s powerful document management software. The course is suitable for new and returning users of Acrobat XI Pro, and you’ll get a well-recognised certificate demonstrating your abilities.
This Acrobat XI Pro course will be the ideal solution and the easiest course you will experience. We will offer you the opportunity to study 24/7 wherever you are in the world. This course is opened to anyone with an interest in the topic and give you access to world-class learning led by 1Training International.
1Training International works in partnership with NUS, so all registered 1Training learners can get an NUS Extra discount card, which gives you amazing discounts on thousands of products from the biggest companies.
Why should I choose 1Training?
- Free both e-certificate and printed certificate
- Accredited qualification
- Excellent quality video tutorials
- You'll be eligible for an NUS Discount Card
- Get one year's access to the course
- Get support by phone, live chat, and email
- Join our friendly online learning platform
- Our Course is fully compatible with PC’s, Mac’s, Laptop, Tablet and Smartphone devices. So, you can access your course on Wi-Fi, 3G or 4G.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Who is it for ?
- School Leavers
- Job Seekers
What are requirements?
- You must be 16 or over
- You should have a basic understanding of English, Maths and ICT
- You will need a computer or tablet with internet connection (or access to one)
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Those who successfully pass this course will be awarded an Acrobat XI Pro certificate. Anyone eligible for certification will receive both FREE e-certificate (PDF format), and printed certificate.
Training Course Content
Learn for less with 1Training discount courses online! You’ll love 1Training’s excellent quality, competitive prices, and first class learner support. With this excellent discount course you can expect professional qualification, which will enable you to enhance your CV in no time, and for less!
What skills am I going to get from this course?
- Understand Acrobat and how to navigate it
- Learn to use the Acrobat interface
- Learn to navigate a PDF document
- Learn to convert documents to PDF format
- Manage your PDF documents effectively
- Add various features to your PDF documents
- Edit and export PDF documents using Acrobat
Learners will have 365 days access to their chosen course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. If you need to extend your course access duration, it can be done at any time by extending your subscription.
- Acrobat Overview & Introduction
- Learning The Acrobat Interface
- Navigating A Pdf Document Efficiently
- Converting Documents To Pdf Format
- Managing Pdf Documents
- Adding Features To A Pdf Document
- Editing & Exporting Pdf Content
- Reviewing & Commenting
- Creating A Pdf Form
- Adding Security & Signing Documents
- Creating & Editing Pdf Portfolios
How will I be assessed?
- You will have one assignment.
- You will only need to pay £19 for assessment when you submit your assignment.
1 Training - Together, shaping your future
1 Training has established an excellent reputation in the UK for providing professional and vocational training, aiming to train people (young people in particular) for the world of work. 1 Training aims to fill gaps in employment skills, whilst placing...