Accounts and Payroll with QuickBooks 2016 Course Online1Training
Accounts and Payroll with QuickBooks 2016 Course Online
Learning how to use new software can feel overwhelming, and QuickBooks is no different, but it’s not as difficult as it might seem. We can teach you to make the most of QuickBooks in no time.
QuickBooks is mainly aimed at small business owners and can offer an easy accounting solution. It can be used to carry out accounting functions, such as: business payments, the management and payment of bills, and payroll. It is widely used by businesses today, so a qualification proving you can use it to a competent level is very beneficial.
Our learning material is available to students 24/7 anywhere in the world, so it’s extremely convenient. These intensive online courses are open to everyone, as long as you have an interest in the topic! We provide world-class learning led by IAP, so you can be assured that the material is high quality, accurate and up-to-date.
Suitability - Who should attend?
What is the target audience?
- Business owner
- Job hunters & School leavers
- New or Temporary staff
- College or University student & graduates
- Account assistant or Account clerk
- Payroll administrator or Payroll clerk
- Accounts manager or Office manager
- Office clerk or Administration Assistant
- Finance controller or Bookkeeping assistant
What are the requirements?
- You must be 16 or over
- You should have a basic understanding of English, Maths and ICT
- You will need a computer or tablet with internet connection and QuickBooks 2016 software installed on to it
Outcome / Qualification etc.
If you pass the exam successfully then you will be awarded a QuickBooks 2016 – Accounts and Payroll Certificate.
Training Course Content
What skills am I going to get from this course?
- In this course, you’ll understand the process of sales tax and the process of payroll
- This course will train you to post transactions timely and accurately
- On completion of this course, you’ll record revenues and sales invoices
- At the end of this course, you’ll manage budgets and chart of accounts
- After completing this course, you’ll have a solid understanding of accounting
How will I be assessed?
- At the end of the course learners will take an online multiple choice question assessment test. This online multiple choice question test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
- Those who successfully pass this course will be awarded a free e-certificate, and only need to pay £19 for your printed certificate.
- Module 01
- Module 02
- Module 03
- Module 04
- Module 05
- Module 06
- Module 07
- Module 08
1 Training - Together, shaping your future
1 Training has established an excellent reputation in the UK for providing professional and vocational training, aiming to train people (young people in particular) for the world of work. 1 Training aims to fill gaps in employment skills, whilst placing...