Accounting and Bookkeeping Diploma – Level 3 -Accredited by CPD1Training
Accounting and Bookkeeping Diploma – Level 3 -Accredited by CPD
Accounting and Bookkeeping are important when it comes to business. At the moment, Accountants and Bookkeepers are in high demand and can earn a high salary, so it’s a career path with room for progression and lots of benefits.
This Accounting and Bookkeeping Diploma – Level 3 will be the ideal solution and the easiest course you will experience. We will offer you the opportunity to study 24/7 wherever you are in the world. This course is opened to anyone with an interest in the topic and give you access to world-class learning led by 1Training International.
1Training International works in partnership with NUS, so all registered 1Training learners can get an NUS Extra discount card, which gives you amazing discounts on thousands of products from the biggest companies.
Why should I choose 1Training?
- Free both e-certificate and printed certificate
- Accredited qualification
- Excellent quality video tutorials
- You'll be eligible for an NUS Discount Card
- Get Tutor support Monday-Friday
- Get one year's access to the course
- Get support by phone, live chat, and email
- Join our friendly online learning platform
- Our Course is fully compatible with PC’s, Mac’s, Laptop, Tablet and Smartphone devices. So, you can access your course on Wi-Fi, 3G or 4G.
Suitability - Who should attend?
What is the target audience of this course?
- Business owners
- Job hunters & School leavers
- New or Temporary staff
- College or University students & Graduates
- Account assistant, Account clerk or Bookkeeping assistant
- Payroll administrator or Payroll clerk
- Accounts manager or Office manager
- Office clerk & Administration Assistant
- Finance controller or manager
What are the requirements?
- You must be 16 or over
- You should have a basic understanding of English, Maths and ICT
- You will need a computer or tablet with internet connection and it’s better to have a notepad and a pen with you
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Those who successfully pass this course will be awarded an Accounting and Bookkeeping Diploma – Level 3. Anyone eligible for certification will receive both FREE e-certificate (PDF format), and printed certificate.
Training Course Content
Learn for less with 1Training discount courses online! You’ll love 1Training’s excellent quality, competitive prices, and first class learner support. With this excellent discount course you can expect professional qualification, which will enable you to enhance your CV in no time, and for less!
What skills am I going to get from this course?
- Begin by learning to manage business accounts.
- This course will teach you to understand the basic principles of accounting.
- You will study the controlling and managing of expenses.
- On completion of this course you will be able to record revenues and sales invoices.
- In this course, you’ll learn how to do an audit and tax accounting.
- At the end of this course, you’ll be analysing the profitability and efficiency of your business.
Learners will have 365 days access to their chosen course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. If you need to extend your course access duration, it can be done at any time by extending your subscription.
1. Accounting fundamentals
2. Different forms of accounting
3. Understanding of your accounts
4. Inventory control & sales tracking
5. How to control and manage expenses
6. How to avoid illegal accounting
7. Fundamentals of bookkeeping
8. Accurate bookkeeping and uses
9. Tax accounting
10. Process of audit
How will I be assessed?
- You will have one Quiz and one Assignment.
- You only need to pay £29 for assessment when you submit your assignment
With this diploma, you are able to fulfil various roles, such as:
- Accounting Clerk
- Financial Officer
- Financial Analyst
1 Training - Together, shaping your future
1 Training has established an excellent reputation in the UK for providing professional and vocational training, aiming to train people (young people in particular) for the world of work. 1 Training aims to fill gaps in employment skills, whilst placing...