Access 2010: Essentials - Accredited by CPD1Training
Access 2010: Essentials - Accredited by CPD
- Free both e-certificate and printed certificate
- Accredited qualification
- Excellent quality video tutorials
- You'll be eligible for an NUS Discount Card
- Get one year's access to the course
- Get support by phone, live chat, and email
- Join our friendly online learning platform
- Our Course is fully compatible with PC’s, Mac’s, Laptop, Tablet and Smartphone devices. So, you can access your course on Wi-Fi, 3G or 4G.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Who is it for?
- School Leavers
- Job Seekers
What are requirements?
- You must be 16 or over
- You should have a basic understanding of English, Maths and ICT
- You will need a computer or tablet with internet connection (or access to one)
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Those who successfully pass this course will be awarded a Access 2010: Essentials Certificate. Anyone eligible for certification will receive both FREE e-certificate (PDF format), and printed certificate.
Training Course Content
- Learn database planning & design
- Create quality tables
- Discover and harness the power of queries
- Create functional forms & reports
- Relational Database Overview
- Access Components
- Planning a Database
- Creating Our Database Plan
- Naming Conventions
- Creating a Database File
- You will have one assignment.
- You will only need to pay £19 for assessment when you submit your assignment.
1 Training - Together, shaping your future
1 Training has established an excellent reputation in the UK for providing professional and vocational training, aiming to train people (young people in particular) for the world of work. 1 Training aims to fill gaps in employment skills, whilst placing...