Access 2007: Essentials1Training
Access 2007: Essentials
Are you an IT professional? Maybe you’re hoping to become an IT professional? Perhaps you’d like to design database systems? This Microsoft Access 2007: Essentials course will get you up to speed with the interface and all the various functions of Microsoft Access 2007, which will be an integral part of any IT career. This excellent Microsoft Access 2007 Advanced training course will cover topics such as defining a database, knowing when to use Access, working with database objects, and converting older databases. In addition, you’ll be guided through step-by-step procedures on how to construct your table structures, create and adapt meaningful data entry forms, as well as share tracked information with others through reports.
This Microsoft Access 2007: Essentials course will be the ideal solution and the easiest course you will experience. We will offer you the opportunity to study 24/7 wherever you are in the world. This course is opened to anyone with an interest in the topic and give you access to world-class learning led by 1Training International.
1Training International works in partnership with NUS, so all registered 1Training learners can get an NUS Extra discount card, which gives you amazing discounts on thousands of products from the biggest companies.
Why should I choose 1Training?
- Free both e-certificate and printed certificate
- Accredited qualification
- Excellent quality video tutorials
- You'll be eligible for an NUS Discount Card
- Get one year's access to the course
- Get support by phone, live chat, and email
- Join our friendly online learning platform
- Our Course is fully compatible with PC’s, Mac’s, Laptop, Tablet and Smartphone devices. So, you can access your course on Wi-Fi, 3G or 4G.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Who is this course for?
- School Leavers
- Job Seekers
- Software Engineer
- Technical Support
- Technical Sales
- You must be 16 or over
- You should have a basic understanding of English, Maths and ICT
- You will need a computer or tablet with internet connection (or access to one)
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Those who successfully pass this course will be awarded a Access 2007: Essentials Certificate. Anyone eligible for certification will receive both FREE e-certificate(PDF format), and printed certificate.
Training Course Content
Learn for less with 1Training discount courses online! You’ll love 1Training’s excellent quality, competitive prices, and first class learner support. With this excellent discount course you can expect professional qualification, which will enable you to enhance your CV in no time, and for less!
What skills am I going to get from this course?
- Learn how to build new data entry forms and reports at the click of a button with the help of new Quick Create commands in Access 2007. You can then use these forms and reports as is, or modify them to your liking
- Try out the new built-in Date Picker control which can be used for any date fields. Explore how to enter a date into a field on datasheets, forms, or reports – no coding required
- Discover how to save valuable development time with the new Layout view in Access 2007. This cool new feature allows you to design your forms and reports while viewing live data. You can quickly resize, move, and align your controls without having to constantly switch between views
- Let Jeff show you how to use the new Report view, to dynamically filter the data and drill down to print only the information you need. The traditional Print Preview view is a static snapshot of your data that you view or print
- Find out how to make your data pop on screen with a Greenbar Effect by using the new Alternating Background Colour button. Your data has never been easier to read on screen or in printed form
Learners will have 365 days access to their chosen course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. If you need to extend your course access duration, it can be done at any time by extending your subscription.
- Relationships & Referential Integrity
- Introducing Access
- Exploring the New User Interface
- Working in the Navigation Pane
- Creating Tables
- Creating Queries
- Creating Forms
- Creating Reports
- Creating Macros
How will I be assessed?
- You will have one assignment.
- You will only need to pay £19 for assessment when you submit your assignment.
1 Training - Together, shaping your future
1 Training has established an excellent reputation in the UK for providing professional and vocational training, aiming to train people (young people in particular) for the world of work. 1 Training aims to fill gaps in employment skills, whilst placing...