70-744 Securing Windows Server 20161Training
Suitability - Who should attend?
- Network Administrators and System Administrators
- IT professionals who want to qualify in the exam
- Learners with basic understanding of network security tools and techniques
- Technical assistants looking to enhance the security of IT infrastructure in an enterprise environment.
- Anyone aspiring to expand their knowledge in network security
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Those who successfully complete the exam will be awarded a certificate in 70-744 Securing Windows Server 2016.
Training Course Content
- Implement server hardening solutions
- Secure a virtualisation infrastructure
- Secure a network infrastructure
- Manage privileged identities
- Implement threat detection solutions
- Implement workload-specific security
- Module 01: Introduction to Attacks, Breaches, and Detection
- Module 02: Protecting Users and Workstations
- Module 03: Managing Administrative Access
- Module 04: Configuring Anti-Malware and Patch Management
- Module 05: Auditing and Advanced Threat Analytics
- Module 06: Securing the Infrastructure
- Module 07: Configuring Data Protection
- Module 08: Advanced File Server Management
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you will have unlimited access 24/7. You have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course, and you can do it from anywhere, anytime.
Once you successfully complete the exam you will be qualified to become a Database Administrator, Computer Support Specialist and Information Security Analyst and can work for a number of IT enterprises. The qualification will also put you in line to demand a higher salary or job promotion.
1 Training - Together, shaping your future
1 Training has established an excellent reputation in the UK for providing professional and vocational training, aiming to train people (young people in particular) for the world of work. 1 Training aims to fill gaps in employment skills, whilst placing...