70-697 Configuring Windows Devices1Training
Suitability - Who should attend?
- Windows device support technicians
- Windows device system administrators
- Learners with a basic understanding of Windows networking
- Technical assistants looking to use Windows 10 in their workplace and find more effective ways to perform current functions
- Anyone who is interested in expanding their knowledge of Microsoft Windows 10
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Those who successfully complete the exam will be awarded the 70-697 Configuring Windows Devices certificate.
Training Course Content
- By the end of the course you will learn how to configure, support and implement Windows 10 desktop and device deployment across organisations and enterprises.
- Manage data access
- Manage remote access and protection
- Networking and storage configuration
- An understanding of securing Windows 10, and new authentication and authorisation methods
- Creating virtual machines
- Managing user profiles
- Module 01: What’s New In Windows 10
- Module 02: Windows 10 Deployment
- Module 03: Deploying Virtual Windows 10 Desktops
- Module 04: Configuring Device Settings
- Module 05: Connecting Windows 10 To Networks
- Module 06: Sharing Data And Printers
- Module 07: Managing Apps
- Module 08: Securing Windows 10 Devices
- Module 09: Monitoring And Maintaining Windows 10
- Module 10: Managing Users In The Enterprise
- Module 11: Managing Desktops And Applications In The Enterprise
- Module 12: Managing Devices In The Enterprise
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you will have unlimited access 24/7. You have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course, and you can do it from anywhere, anytime.
1 Training - Together, shaping your future
1 Training has established an excellent reputation in the UK for providing professional and vocational training, aiming to train people (young people in particular) for the world of work. 1 Training aims to fill gaps in employment skills, whilst placing...