70-697 Configuring Windows Devices1Training
Suitability - Who should attend?
- Windows device support technicians
- Windows device system administrators
- Learners with a basic understanding of Windows networking
- Technical assistants looking to use Windows 10 in their workplace and find more effective ways to perform current functions
- Anyone who is interested in expanding their knowledge of Microsoft Windows 10
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Those who successfully complete the exam will be awarded the 70-697 Configuring Windows Devices certificate.
Training Course Content
- By the end of the course you will learn how to configure, support and implement Windows 10 desktop and device deployment across organisations and enterprises.
- Manage data access
- Manage remote access and protection
- Networking and storage configuration
- An understanding of securing Windows 10, and new authentication and authorisation methods
- Creating virtual machines
- Managing user profiles
- Module 01: What’s New In Windows 10
- Module 02: Windows 10 Deployment
- Module 03: Deploying Virtual Windows 10 Desktops
- Module 04: Configuring Device Settings
- Module 05: Connecting Windows 10 To Networks
- Module 06: Sharing Data And Printers
- Module 07: Managing Apps
- Module 08: Securing Windows 10 Devices
- Module 09: Monitoring And Maintaining Windows 10
- Module 10: Managing Users In The Enterprise
- Module 11: Managing Desktops And Applications In The Enterprise
- Module 12: Managing Devices In The Enterprise
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you will have unlimited access 24/7. You have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course, and you can do it from anywhere, anytime.
Once you successfully complete the exam you will be qualified to become a Desktop Support Technician, Desktop Administrator, Windows Administrator and Windows 10 Specialist. The qualification will make you valuable to enterprises and corporations looking to hire employees with advanced Microsoft skills.
1 Training - Together, shaping your future
1 Training has established an excellent reputation in the UK for providing professional and vocational training, aiming to train people (young people in particular) for the world of work. 1 Training aims to fill gaps in employment skills, whilst placing...