70-685 Enterprise Desktop Support Technician1Training
Suitability - Who should attend?
- Students who have experience using applications involved with operating systems
- IT assistants who are familiar with working in an active directory domain environment
- Desktop assistants who want to gain more expertise in operating systems
- End-users who run Microsoft Windows 7 in a corporate environment
- Learners wanting to use the application in a corporate environment
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Once you successfully complete the exam you will be awarded the 70-685 Enterprise Desktop Support Technician certificate.
Training Course Content
Key points of the course
- Learners can enjoy in-depth training by a Microsoft qualified instructor
- Repeat or rewind all your lectures
- This gives you all the benefit of hands-on training with the flexibility of doing it at your convenience 24/7
Learners will be expected to accomplish technical tasks such as the following.
- Identifying desktop application issues and resolving them
- Identifying networking issues
- Supporting mobile based users
- Identifying and resolving security issues
- Maintaining Windows 7 client
- The ability to resolve operating issues by email and telephone
- Module 01: Identifying Cause And Resolving Desktop Application Issues
- Module 02: Operating System Troubleshooting And Support
- Module 03: Networking With Windows 7
- Module 04: Configuring Security And Troubleshooting Issues
- Module 05: Supporting Mobile Users
- Module 06: Maintaining Hardware On Windows 7
- Module 07: Centralizing Configurations
- Module 08: User Login, Profiles And Access To Resources
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you will have unlimited access 24/7. You have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course, and you can do it from anywhere, anytime.
- Desktop support technician
- Deskside support specialist
- IT support specialist
1 Training - Together, shaping your future
1 Training has established an excellent reputation in the UK for providing professional and vocational training, aiming to train people (young people in particular) for the world of work. 1 Training aims to fill gaps in employment skills, whilst placing...