70-647 Windows Server Enterprise Administration1Training
70-647 Windows Server Enterprise Administration
Do you want to climb the career ladder and make job role decisions around maintaining Windows Server? The 70-647 Windows Server Enterprise Administration course teaches learners how to maintain the Windows Server 2008 R2 environment. This course enhances the ability of the learner to choose the appropriate windows server solution for design requirement and the capabilities to perform domain-wide administration tasks. The goal of the course is to help learners develop hands-on experience as an Enterprise Administrator for windows server 2008.
The 70-647 Windows Server Enterprise Administration course covers a broad range of topics on planning for active directory, active directory issues, network infrastructure, active directory administration, using remote desktop services, deploying windows 2008 to small and medium size enterprises and application setup. You will also learn how to support PKI, securing the network, understand various virtualisation solutions, make data secure and protect the enterprise environment and offer windows updates.
The course is internationally recognised and accredited to a training organisation and you will be issued an internationally recognised qualification following full completion of the 70-647 Windows Server Enterprise Administration course.
Suitability - Who should attend?
- IT Professionals
- System Administrators
- Network Administrators
- Learners with a background in IT
- Technical assistants looking to use Windows Server 2008 R2 environment in their enterprise and find more effective ways to perform current functions
- Anyone who is interested in expanding their knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Those who successfully complete the exam will be awarded a certificate in 70-647 Windows Server Enterprise Administration.
Training Course Content
- Learn how to configure DHCP and DHCP relay agent
- Configure DNS to implement DNS naming strategy
- Create and manage active directory trusts
- Configure domain-wide account policies
- Configure active directory replication
- Manage UNIX integration services
- Module 01: Planning for Active Directory
- Module 02: Network Infrastructure
- Module 03: Advanced Active Directory Issues
- Module 04: Active Directory Administration
- Module 05: Deploying Windows 2008 to the Small/Medium Office
- Module 06: Using Remote Desktop Services and Application Setup
- Module 07: Securing the Network
- Module 08: Supporting PKI
- Module 09: Virtualization Solutions
- Module 10: Windows Updates
- Module 11: Making Data Secure and Available
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at anytime.
- IT Support Engineer – £22,081 per annum
- System Administrators – £25,422 per annum
- Server Administrator – £31,335 per annum
- Network Administrator – £25,250 per annum
1 Training - Together, shaping your future
1 Training has established an excellent reputation in the UK for providing professional and vocational training, aiming to train people (young people in particular) for the world of work. 1 Training aims to fill gaps in employment skills, whilst placing...