70-417 Upgrading Your Skills to MCSA Windows Server 2012 Training Course1Training
70-417 Upgrading Your Skills to MCSA Windows Server 2012 Training Course
The 70-417 Upgrading Your Skills to MCSA Windows Server 2012 course prepares learners real world mastery of the core infrastructure services of Windows Server 2012. This exam is an upgrade of three standalone exams which include 70-410, 70-411 and 70-412. The course validates skills related to core technology features and functionality.
The 70-417 Upgrading Your Skills to MCSA Windows Server 2012 course covers a broad range of topics like how to install and configure servers, deploy, manage and maintain servers, configure network services and access, configure and manage high availability, configure identity and access solutions. Learners will also gain an understanding of Hyper-V, administer Active Directory and configure network policy server infrastructure.
The course is internationally recognised and accredited to a training organisation and you will be issued an internationally recognised qualification following full completion of the 70-417 Upgrading Your Skills to MCSA Windows Server 2012 course.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This Course is intended for?
- IT Professionals
- System Administrators
- Network Administrators
- Those looking to enhance their skills in MCSA Windows Server 2012
- Individuals with background in MCSA Server architecture
- Anyone who is interested in expanding their knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server
This course is recommended for learners knowledgeable in Windows Server 2012 and network infrastructure. And IT professionals who want to validate their knowledge and skills necessary to implement Windows Server 2012 core infrastructure services.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Those who successfully complete the exam will be awarded a certificate in 70-417 Upgrading Your Skills to MCSA Windows Server 2012.
Training Course Content
- Learn how to configure and manage Active Directory
- Configure file and storage solutions
- Group policy and high availability Gain information in Windows Server 2012 R2
- Configure network services implement
- business continuity and disaster recovery
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at anytime.
You will be tested on your ability to accomplish technical tasks listed under the Course Curriculum. There is a percentage that indicates the weight of each major topic on the exam as stated in the official website.
As it is an official exam, learners will have to purchase it separately on the relevant website.
The certificate will be awarded by Microsoft. This internationally recognised qualification will make your CV standout and encourage employers to see your motivation at expanding your skills and knowledge in the IT enterprise.
1: Install and Configure Servers
1.1. Install and Configure Servers
2: Configure Server Roles and Features
2.1. Configure Server Roles and Features
- Configure Hyper-V
3.1. Configure Hyper-V
4: Install and Administer Active Directory
4.1. Install and Administer Active Directory
5: Deploy, Manage, and Maintain Servers
5.1. Deploy, Manage, and Maintain Servers
6: Configure Network Services and Access
6.1. Configure Network Services and Access
7: Configure a Network Policy Server Infrastructure
7.1. Configure a Network Policy Server Infrastructure
8: Configure and Manage Active Directory
8.1. Configure and Manage Active Directory
9: Configure and Manage Group Policy
9.1. Configure and Manage Group Policy
10: Configure and Manage High Availability
10.1. Configure and Manage High Availability
11: Configure File and Storage Solutions
11.1. Configure File and Storage Solutions
12: Implement Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery
12.1. Implement Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery
13: Configure Network Services
13.1. Configure Network Services
14: Configure Identity and Access Solutions
14.1. Configure Identity and Access Solutions
Career Path and Salary
Once you successfully complete 70-417 Upgrading Your Skills to MCSA Windows Server 2012 you will be qualified to work in the following positions. The 70-417 Upgrading Your Skills to MCSA Windows Server 2012 qualification will also put you in line to demand a higher salary or job promotion.
- Network Engineer – £30,553 per annum
- System Administrators – £25,422 per annum
- Server Administrator – £31,335 per annum
- Information Security Analyst – £34,906 per annum
- Network Administrator – £25,250 per annum
- Written and designed by the industry’s finest expert instructors with over 15 years of experience
- Repeat and rewind all your lectures and enjoy a personalised learning experience
- Gain access to quality video tutorials
- Unlimited 12 months access from anywhere, anytime
- Excellent Tutor Support Service (Monday to Friday)
- Save time and money on travel
- Learn at your convenience and leisure
- Quizzes, tests mock exams, practice exams to ensure you are 100% ready
- Eligible for a NUS discount card
- Free Career Support Service
- 25% Discount on personal Statement and covering letter writing service
- Free Access to Over 150 courses for 2 days (48 hours)
- Free access to course before you purchase (For selected courses only)
1 Training - Together, shaping your future
1 Training has established an excellent reputation in the UK for providing professional and vocational training, aiming to train people (young people in particular) for the world of work. 1 Training aims to fill gaps in employment skills, whilst placing...