70-414 Implementing an Advanced Server Infrastructure1Training
70-414 Implementing an Advanced Server Infrastructure
The 70-414 Implementing an Advanced Server Infrastructure course provides extensive coverage of knowledge and skills to plan and implement advanced features available in Server 2012. Learners will gain an understanding of Advanced Server 2012 infrastructure, server monitoring, virtualisation administration, update infrastructure and failover clustering.
The 70-414 Implementing an Advanced Server Infrastructure course covers a broad range of topics like how to make considerations for managing an enterprise data center, plan and implement high availability infrastructure and plan and implement a server monitoring strategy. The course offers in-depth strategy to make the training useful to learners whether you are looking to increase your job skills or pursuing the qualification.
The course is internationally recognised and accredited to a training organisation and you will be issued an internationally recognised qualification following full completion of the 70-414 Implementing an Advanced Server Infrastructure course.
Suitability - Who should attend?
- IT Professionals
- Systems Administrators
- Individuals who aspire to be Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert
- Database Administrators
- Anyone who is interested in expanding their knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Those who successfully complete the exam will be awarded a certificate in 70-414 Implementing an Advanced Server Infrastructure.
Training Course Content
- Manage a virtual machine deployment
- Plan and deploy virtual machines
- Plan and implement networks and storage for virtualisation
- Plan and implement an Information Rights Infrastructure
- Plan and implement business continuity strategy
- Plan and implement high availability infrastructure
- Module 01: Creating the Virtualization Infrastructure
- Module 02: Planning and Deploying Virtual Machines
- Module 03: Monitoring
- Module 04: Solution for the Virtualization Administration
- Module 05: High Availability
- Module 06: PKI
- Module 07: Updates
- Module 08: BCP
- Module 09: IDA
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at anytime.
- Software Architect – £53,234 per annum
- System Administrators – £25,422 per annum
- Database Administrator – £30,589 per annum
- Information Security Analyst – £34,906 per annum
- Network Administrator – £25,250 per annum
1 Training - Together, shaping your future
1 Training has established an excellent reputation in the UK for providing professional and vocational training, aiming to train people (young people in particular) for the world of work. 1 Training aims to fill gaps in employment skills, whilst placing...