70-413 Designing and Implementing a Server Infrastructure1Training
70-413 Designing and Implementing a Server Infrastructure
Successfully completing Microsoft’s range of exams is undeniable proof that you are an expert. Are you ready to rise in the ranks and firmly establish yourself at making significant job role decisions around implementing server infrastructure?
The 70-413 Designing and Implementing a Server Infrastructure is part one of a series of two exams to test the skills and knowledge necessary to design, implement, and maintain a Windows Server 2012 infrastructure in an enterprise environment. Successfully completing this exam along with the other exam will validate that learners have the skills and knowledge necessary for designing, deploying, and maintaining infrastructure services in a Windows Server 2012 environment.
The course will enhance your IT skills and improve your knowledge. It will provide you with the best opportunity to get hands-on experience and be able to use your skills in a highly virtualised environment.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This Course is intended for?
- IT assistants with previous experience of Windows server operating systems
- IT professionals who want to qualify in the exam
- Learners with basic AD DS and networking experience
- Technical assistants looking to implement server infrastructure services
- Anyone aspiring to expand their knowledge in Microsoft Certified Solutions
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Those who successfully complete the exam will be awarded a certificate in 70-413 Designing and Implementing a Server Infrastructure.
Training Course Content
- Plan and deploy a server infrastructure
- Design and implement network infrastructure services
- Design and implement network access services
- Design and implement an active directory infrastructure
- Module 01: Server Infrastructure – Upgrade and Migration
- Module 02: Storage and File Services
- Module 03: Network Infrastructure Services
- Module 04: Planning for External User Access
- Module 05: Design and Implement Logical AD Infrastructure
- Module 07: Designing a Physical AD Infrastructure
- Module 08: Domain Controllers
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you will have unlimited access 24/7. You have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course, and you can do it from anywhere, anytime.
1 Training - Together, shaping your future
1 Training has established an excellent reputation in the UK for providing professional and vocational training, aiming to train people (young people in particular) for the world of work. 1 Training aims to fill gaps in employment skills, whilst placing...